- Free Bespoke Concept sketches
- Agree a Design
- Estimate how much it will cost
- Apply for planning, building regulations or waste water connections (if necessary)
With trusted local tradespeople, we manage your project involving:
- Ground-screws and landscaping
- Source the best materials for the best price
- Organise finishings: decorating/tiling/plasterers/flooring/blinds/telecoms
- Complete the project
We will provide you with a complete break-down of estimated costs including a 10% project management fee. This covers our overheads such as insurance and tooling. By doing this, we able to pass on materials at Trade Prices (up to 40% off), and VAT free labour which gives you unbeatable value.
Local Authority Permissions
We have an in-house RIBA qualified Architect so our planning fees are highly competitive as follows:-
- Full Planning applications £1000 + Local Authority Charge
- Building regulations £300 + Building Control and Inspection Fees
- Pre Planning application £250 + Local Authority Fee
- Waste water connection £200 + Water Authority Inspection
If your new building is under a certain size and outside of a protected area, you do not need planning permission. Whatever the size, if you want a bath or shower room, Building Regulations will apply to the whole building (fire proofing, ventilation, structure etc). Treehouse Buildings can easily find out where you stand regarding local planning law and design a building which is more likely to get planning approval.
WARNING: If you proceed with your project without approvals when needed, this may affect the future sale of your house and in extreme cases lead to the forced removal of any new building.